HOOSIER FLY FISHERS CONSTITUTION
1. This Organization shall be known as Hoosier Fly Fishers.
2. The purposes of this organization are to promote the sport and art of fly fishing, fly tying, and rod crafting, as well as the conservation of game fish and fishable waters.
3. Annual membership is open to anyone with interest in the purposes of the organization who meets the conditions established by the membership.
4. Regular meetings are to be held monthly in Bloomington, Indiana from October to April such that they will not interfere with the prime goal of fly fishers.
5. The organization shall be governed by officers elected by the membership and aided by an executive committee.
6. Amendments to this constitution following ratification by the undersigned, may be made by a two-thirds vote of all active members.
Check the club calendar page for dates of events, club meetings, and executive meetings.
Any links on this site are provided as a public service. Hoosier Fly Fishers neither approves nor disapproves of any of the content contained in any of the websites that are linked to externally. Use these links at your own risk. If you find objectionable or unfit content or dead links related to any of these sites, please contact us.